Saturday, November 14, 2009

Introduction

My Davao City Restaurant/Nature Adventure Blog!


Just so you would have an idea of where my opinions come from, here’s a little info about myself. I am a 27 year old guy who was born in Iloilo City, Philippines. I lived in the United States for 10 years, including my high school and college years. I returned to the Philippines for a post graduate course and I am currently in Davao City for a year-long internship.


I have no training in cooking or critiquing restaurants… I simply love to eat good food! I visited Davao City in 2007 with my brother and fell in love with the people, the place, and of course, the restaurants.


When I returned to Davao City in April of 2009, I did not know which restaurants were good so I relied heavily on other people’s opinions as well as online sources but I found most of them to be inaccurate, outdated, or lacking in the information I was looking for. Thus, I would like to give you up-to-date information and my opinion on the restaurants I have visited. I will try to add photos (if I was able to take any) and try to give you a good feel for the restaurant. Remember, the contents of this blog are simply my opinion and so I could not blame anyone for disagreeing with me.


Some of my goals when i chose Davao were to eat at the diverse and endless number of restaurants which earned this city its nickname "Restaurant City" and go on adventures to witness God's creation relatively untouched in Mindanao.

God bless and enjoy! Feel free to leave a message or email me.

No comments:

Post a Comment